Space heater to blame in deadly NYC fire

1

Space heater to blame in deadly NYC fire – CBS News


Watch CBSN Live



Investigators are blaming an electric space heater for causing the deadly fire at an apartment building in the Bronx. The people who lived inside the apartment where the fire started left the door open as they escaped, allowing smoke to spread quickly throughout the building. Nancy Chen reports.

View CBS News In

Be the first to know

Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.


View original post